Explore Vietnam with Cuisine Adventure Tours
8 Days, 1 Country.
Why wait to check traveling to Vietnam off your bucket list...someday? With this affordable tour, you can go now! Join us, and enjoy experiences from big cities to small villages, from fine restaurants to street vendors to backyard meals.
Nov 30 – Dec 7, 2018
Dec 14 – Dec 21, 2018
Jan. 11 - Jan. 18, 2019
March 1 - March 8, 2019
March 15 - March 22, 2019
- Over 20 unique experiences including tours, a cooking class, cultural sites, shopping, and more!
- 7 breakfasts; 6 lunches; 7 dinners (see examples of meals below!)
- In-country ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Tour site entrance fees
- Double occupancy accommodation (or pay extra for single occupancy)
- Free tour souvenir – a memorable gift of your once in a lifetime trip!
Why Cuisine Adventure Tours?
Cuisine Adventure Tours is a fun-filled, stress-free way to experience Vietnam - its culture, history, landmarks, people, and especially the cuisine! Tan Pham, the founder and tour leader of Cuisine Adventure Tours was born in Vietnam, giving him first-hand experience with the food, culture, and traditional daily life in Vietnam. Our tour of Vietnam is:
- Affordable - $2,545.00 USD/person (does not include International airfare)
- Full-Featured - You'll experience everything from fine dining to street vendors, and you'll even share a meal with a local family in their home!
- Hands-On - Enjoy a tour by moped, take a cooking class, and learn how to barter in the market...this is a hands-on tour so be prepared to jump right in!
- Stress-Free - We've taken care of all the details, so you can simply relax & enjoy.
Interested in a tour, but have some questions? Complete the form below and we'll be happy to address your questions with no obligation. Or, feel free to give us a call at (608) 317-9198.
Our goal is to help you explore and appreciate another culture’s table and how they celebrate their food, traditions and life...creating an experience you'll never forget! You'll enjoy delicious meals throughout your tour, sampling grilled fish, Phở, grilled pork, delicious coffee, and much more. Click the photos below for more details!